Sunday, August 7, 2011

ARE YOU Getting Ready To Get Ready BY BRADFORD RICHDALE

Most of the people I have met over the years who work for big companies are afraid to make a decision.  The fear stems from the possibility to fail and therefore no decision is a safe decision.  One thing I learned from Fran Tarkenton and I know is true is failure teaches you more than success.

It's like the saying "life begins at 50." Life really does begin at 50, that's the time where you know what not to do and if you do what you know not to do it's your fault. When I was running companies at 25 and 35 and I really thought I knew a lot but the reality was that I was just a young man without wisdom.

Now that I'm older I know what and what not to do the difficulty is I don't know how long I have left.

There are multitudes of people who are like the folks caught in large corporations they are "getting ready to get ready." As humorous as this sounds indecision is a decision. It's a decision not to do anything and hope the status quo doesn't fall apart which invariably it will.

If you don't get something started you will never accomplish anything. Don't be afraid to fail and stop worrying about failure it's a natural process of life.  You will learn far more from failure than you will from success.

written by Brad Richdale copyright 2011 all rights reserved
BLOG FOUNDED BY BRADFORD RICHDALE